When you make an investment in new technology for your space, you need quality furniture to complete the room. Conference Technologies, Inc.® can supply skillfully crafted pieces though our vendor partners, as well as facilitate the creation if custom crafted items through all phases of design and production to meet your specifications and style aesthetic.
Integrating AV hardware into furniture requires knowledge and understanding on how cabling, touch panel inserts, and microphones connect and function within the piece. Conference tables, credenzas, and podiums must be designed to accommodate airflow, secure mounting and serviceability. Our furniture specialists have experience to meet these needs, with extensive hardware knowledge and experience in varying furnishings options.
Let us help design your conference tables, lecterns and consoles with limitless possibilities. We provide CAD and 3-D drawings, wood species and finish samples, as well as mock-ups, to conceptualize your design and ensure structural integrity of the pieces we build. Optimal equipment performance is critical within AV housing furniture. We are committed to the use of eco-friendly materials, low VOC finishes and sustainable design-build of your podiums, lecterns, speaker stands, risers, console, rack spaces, book cases and conference tables.
- Design - We assess the space and AV equipment to incorporate, then generate drawings. These may include options, special features, or additional components to complement your room. We provide finish samples and estimates based on type of wood and grades available.
- Build - Once final selections on style, species, and finishes are approved, the craftsmanship begins. We have active communication with you through this process with our local sources and follow this build through to completion.
- Install - Your piece is one-of-a-kind, and ensuring set-up in your space is smooth will complete the process. Large items like conference tables include on-site final assembly and incorporation of your unique AV hardware components. This takes careful planning within the complete AV install phase and through white glove service. The final touches are the details you care about and will appreciate every day, so we ensure your furniture is not only functional, but beautiful.
- CAD drawings and mock-ups
- Sample finishes
- White glove delivery
- On-site assembly
- AV hardware accommodations