United Visual is always in search of qualified team members to enhance the value United Visual can deliver to the markets we serve. If you are interested in a position with United Visual please submit your resume with cover letter to our Human Resources department. [email protected]
Current United Visual Job Opportunities:
United Visual is currently seeking a Education Consultant to work out of our corporate office. The Education Consultant is responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives as it relates to the position.
To promote and grow United Visualís Smart Classroom solution sales and opportunities including SMART Technology products, related products and services.
As the United Visual education consultant you will work closely with United Visualís marketing team and education sales team. You will be responsible for building relationships with local school and district administrators plus providing both pre-sale and post-sale support for adoption of Smart Classroom solutions.
- Making contact and establishing relationships with top administrators in local school districts
- Understanding and reporting local education issues
- Assessing the needs of each district with building or district administrators
- Providing or arranging for SMART product demonstrations
- Providing district administrators with introductions to and overviews of SMART training services, professional development programs and curriculum resources
- Identifying and helping develop additional sales opportunities
- Coordinating and executing group discussions and conferences that bring together SMART customers in your region to share best practices and learn about new SMART products and offerings
- Contributing SMART Notebook software files, and providing input to the education consultant community
- Local travel required within the region to visit customer sites. Chicago area, Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
The Education Consultant will be accountable to the Sales Manager. Secondary accountability will be to the other management team members, sales team members and United Visual clients and end users.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with building and district administrators in local school districts
- Knowledge of local education issues
- Proven experience with, and enthusiasm for, classroom technology integration
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with classroom response systems and/or SMART boards a plus.
- Experience mapping or correlating instructional materials to provincial or national standards a plus
- Ability to lift and move approximately 50 pounds (23 kg) of equipment
- A valid driverís license
Compensation and Benefits:
United Visual has an excellent benefit package including Medical/Dental and Supplemental Insurance, 401(k), travel and mileage reimbursement, and paid holiday, sick, and vacation days.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]